Learn about incentives
- Economic Development Funds (EDF): November 2012 half-cent sales tax extension to improve roads and fund economic development. This fund provides an incentive attract and assist new and expanding businesses.
- Industrial Revenue Bonds (IRBs)
- Tax abatement for new or expanding industry
- Tax Increment Financing (TIF)
- Financing assistance
- Investment and job creation tax credits
- Workforce training incentives
Revolving loan fund to provide gap financing to small businesses (fewer than 25) located in Riley County and municipalities located in Riley County except some portions of Manhattan.
- Business expansion and retention assistance
- Commercial property resources and referrals
- Development process facilitation with public officials
- Local/state development program referrals and coordination
- Site selection and assistance
- Trade area information and demographics and traffic counts